Thursday, October 8, 2015

HOME FREE

Wayne Watson

Lord, I know you are never unkind,
But, Heavenly Father, since You know my heart,
Surely, You can read my mind:
Good people underneath a sea of grief;
Some get up and walk away,
Some will find ultimate relief.

Home free eventually
At the ultimate healing,
We will be home free
Home free,
Oh, I've got a feelin'
At the ultimate healing,
We will be home.

Out in the corridors, we pray for life
A mother for her baby,
A husband for his wife.
Sometimes the good die young,
It's sad but true.
While we pray for one more heartbeat,
The real comfort is in You.

Home free eventually
At the ultimate healing,
We will be home free
Home free,
Oh, I've got a feelin'
At the ultimate healing,
We will be home.

Pain knows little mercy,
And suffering's no respecter of age,
Of race, or position
But I know every prayer gets answered
But the hardest one to pray is slow to come,
"Oh, Lord, not mine but Your will be done."

Home free eventually
At the ultimate healing,
We will be home free
Home free,
Oh, I've got a feelin'
At the ultimate healing,
We will be home.



Purchase the song here: Home Free
Purchase the album here: London

No comments:

Post a Comment