Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A WALKING MIRACLE

A walking miracle, a talking miracle.
Since Jesus reached way down his hand and rescued me.
He took the blame and bore my pain.
And I have never been the same.
Since Jesus made a walking miracle of me.

I owed a debt I could not pay; I had no hope no other way.
Then in despair, I called upon my Savior's name.
Down on my knees the answer came,
I felt the touch, I could feel the change.
He made a walking, talking miracle today.

A walking miracle, a talking miracle.
Since Jesus reached way down his hand and rescued me.
He took the blame and bore my pain.
And I have never been the same.
Since Jesus made a walking miracle of me.

He called up Lazarus out of the grave.
He made the crippled man walk away.
He healed the deaf and dumb, touched the blind man and made him see.
And like the miracles He did back then,
He's gone and done it all over again,
He made a walking, talking miracle of me.

A walking miracle, a talking miracle.
Since Jesus reached way down his hand and rescued me.
He took the blame and bore my pain.
And I have never been the same.
Since Jesus made a walking miracle of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment