Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I CAN SEE HEAVEN

Rough and rocky roads lead to mountains
Sometimes it’s hard to go any further on the way
But I have learned a secret while traveling through this valley
I can hear from heaven when I start to pray.

I can see heaven, I can see home
I can see clear, crystal rivers flowing from the throne
I can hear the angels harmony
I can see heaven waiting for me

Imagine, if you can, a city of perfection
You may have read the plans, oh but there is so much more
The day I came to know Him, that’s when they began construction
On a brand new mansion with my name on the door

I can see heaven, I can see home
I can see clear, crystal rivers flowing from the throne
I can hear the angels harmony
I can see heaven waiting for me



Purchase the song here: I Can See Heaven
Purchase the album here: Walkin' By Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment