Monday, September 28, 2015

ALL I KNOW

Sandy Knight

Once a man blind from birth, merely a beggar here on earth,
Until the Master made his blinded eyes to see.
When they questioned him of how his blinded eyes were open now,
"All I know is I was blind, but now I see."

All I know is my eyes were blinded,
Then he touched me and I've never been the same.
I know not how He does such things, yet I believe.
All I know is I was blind, but now I see.

Once I stood in the night, the path of love I could not find,
But now I wander down that darkened path no more.
Now the steps I take are sure, for in Him I am secure.
All I know is I was blind, but now I see.

All I know is my eyes were blinded,
Then he touched me and I've never been the same.
I know not how He does such things, yet I believe.
All I know is I was blind, but now I see.



Purchase the song here: All I Know
Purchase the album here: At Your Request
Purchase the sheet music:  All I Know

No comments:

Post a Comment