Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MY HOPE IS IN THE LORD

They heard God say, have you considered my servant Job
He’s one who’s faithful in all that he knows
Job lost his family, his land and all his wealth
When he wouldn’t curse God, Job lost his health
Job’s cries could be heard from the ashes where he lay
Through the pain and sorrow Job had to say. . .

My hope is in the Lord
I will trust in Him, and Him alone
Though death knocks at my door
My hope is in the Lord

He sat in the chair as the doctor broke the news
It could be a week, a month or maybe two
The cancer has spread, death will find its way
There’s nothing we can do, there’s nothing I can say
Then the young man raised his trembling hands
As his eyes filled with tears and you could hear him softly say
Through the pain and the fear

My hope is in the Lord
I will trust in Him, and Him alone
Though death knocks at my door
My hope is in the Lord

Though fear surrounds me
And it seems there is no hope
There’s one thing I’m sure of
There’s one thing that I know

My hope is in the Lord
I will trust in Him, and Him alone
Though death knocks at my door
My hope is in the Lord



Purchase the song here: My Hope Is In The Lord
Purchase the album here: Life Goes On
Purchase the soundtrack here: My Hope Is In The Lord (Made Popular By The Talley Trio) [Performance Track]

No comments:

Post a Comment