Thursday, August 13, 2015

It's Gonna Be a Good Day

It’s gonna be a good day;  I can feel it coming on
All my darkest nights have come and gone
I might just break out laughing; I might just sing a song
It’s gonna be a good day I can feel it coming on

When I woke up this morning,  I knew what was on the way
I could tell by how I felt inside, the sun was here to stay
Someone up in heaven must be smiling down on me
‘Cause I feel so excited from my head down to my feet
I’m looking for the future; I know God is in control
I’m looking to enjoy this ride; I think I’m on a roll

It’s gonna be a good day;  I can feel it coming on
All my darkest nights have come and gone
I might just break out laughing; I might just sing a song
It’s gonna be a good day I can feel it coming on

Now all my expectations and possibilities
The dreams that I’ve been dreaming He has made reality
I’ve made a resolution that I'll dwell here on the good
And He’ll send down a blessing just like He said He would
When I look down this tunnel, I can finally see the light
I’ve got a funny feeling everything will be alright

It’s gonna be a good day;  I can feel it coming on
All my darkest nights have come and gone
I might just break out laughing; I might just sing a song
It’s gonna be a good day I can feel it coming on



Purchase the song here: It's Gonna Be A Good Day
Purchase the album here: Signed Sealed Delivered

No comments:

Post a Comment