Tuesday, August 18, 2015

I CAN TRUST JESUS

Gerald Crabb

God picked up a sparrow that could no longer fly
He brushed off its wounds and then watched it soar into the sky
If He’s mindful of creation, on this I can depend
I am His child, and I can place all my trust in Him

I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus
He never once has failed to meet my needs
He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour
I can trust Jesus; He takes care of me

I have prayed some prayers and felt they never were heard
But I held to God’s hand and kept right on trusting in His Word
My wants and God’s desires don’t always agree
But I lean on His will for He always knows what’s best for me.

I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus
He never once has failed to meet my needs
He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour
I can trust Jesus; He takes care of me 



Purchase the song here: I Can Trust Jesus
Purchase the album here: We Still Believe
Purchase the soundtrack here:  I Can Trust Jesus
Purchase the sheet music here:  I Can Trust Jesus

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete