Wednesday, July 22, 2015

TOO BLESSED

 Mark Dibler and Rebecca Roper

Sometimes I think that no one cares
And that no one is there to help
But when I get back, back to myself
That's when I realize

I'm too blessed
Too blessed to be depressed
I'm too blessed
Happiness is just a smile away
When I stop and think about what He's doing
And how the Holy Spirit is moving
I know there's no reason to hang my head
When I'm blessed

Sometimes I feel so down and out
And that's when I start to doubt
But when I get back, back to Your Word
That's when I remember

I'm too blessed
Too blessed to be depressed
I'm too blessed
Happiness is just a smile away
When I stop and think about what He's doing
And how the Holy Spirit is moving
I know there's no reason to hang my head
When I'm blessed



Purchase the album here:  Abishai - 2 Samuel 21:17

No comments:

Post a Comment