Friday, July 17, 2015

The Time That Remains

Twila McBride-Labar & Marty Funderburk

I know my days were numbered
Before I drew my first breath.
And I have no way of knowing
When I'll close my eyes in death.
I only have this moment
And before it slips away.
I want to make a difference
While it's still called "today."

In the time that remains
I will lift high the cross.
And in Jesus' name
Be a light for the lost.
I pray I won't live
One moment in vain,
For all that I have
Is the time that remains.

The grains of sand are slipping
Through the hourglass of time.
As I sift through all the memories
Of the life I've left behind.
All of my accomplishments
Will vanish in the wind.
And only what I've done for Christ
Will matter in the end.

In the time that remains
I will lift high the cross.
And in Jesus' name
Be a light for the lost.
I pray I won't live
One moment in vain,
For all that I have
Is the time that remains.

Every minute -- every hour -- every day --
With all my heart and soul I know I'll find a way!

In the time that remains
I will lift high the cross.
And in Jesus' name
Be a light for the lost.
I pray I won't live
One moment in vain,
For all that I have
Is the time that remains.



Purchase the song here: The Time That Remains
Purchase the album here: Walk On Water Kind Of Day
Purchase the soundtrack here: The Time That Remains (Studio Track)

No comments:

Post a Comment