Wednesday, July 8, 2015

DEAD MAN WALKING

Author Unknown

I was dead in my sins, just as if I had been
Buried and laid to rest.
Then the One who overcame
Life and death called my name.
He said, "Child, arise, and be blessed."

I was a dead man walking, but praise God I am alive.
And I can't stop talking, I've just got to testify.
Resurrected from the grave, from death's darkness I am saved.
I was a dead man walking, but praise God I am alive.

Just a shell of a man until the Master's hand
Reached down and lifted me.
From the depths of despair,
He heard my prayer,
And praise God, I'll live eternally.

I was a dead man walking, but praise God I am alive.
And I can't stop talking, I've just got to testify.
Resurrected from the grave, from death's darkness I am saved.
I was a dead man walking, but praise God I am alive.



Purchase the song here: Dead Man Walking
Purchase the album here: Still Small Voice
Purchase the soundtrack here: Dead Man Walking (Originally Performed by Won by One) [Karaoke Version]

No comments:

Post a Comment