Friday, July 24, 2015

COMING BACK HOME

Mark D.R. Dibler

I thought I knew what life was all about
When I left my father's house.
I thought I knew who my friends really were
'Til the money ran out.
I never thought it would be this way.
It all ends today.

I've made up my mind, I'm coming back home.
I've packed up my bags; I'm ready to go.
Father, your house is where I belong.
It's time to make right what I've done wrong.
All my life I've been living in sin,
But I know I'll be forgiven
When I come home.

I've fallen so far from you, my Savior.
I've gotten out of touch.
I don't see how I could run so far
When You've done so much.
I just want to make things right;
It all ends tonight.

I've made up my mind, I'm coming back home.
I've packed up my bags; I'm ready to go.
Father, your house is where I belong.
It's time to make right what I've done wrong.
All my life I've been living in sin,
But I know I'll be forgiven
When I come home.



Purchase the album here:  Abishai:  2 Samuel 21:17

No comments:

Post a Comment