Tuesday, July 21, 2015

BEAUTIFUL CROSS

Rebecca Dibler

A little girl with a cross hanging from her neck
An old man steps up and says,
"You know that cross there just doesn't look right.
It wasn't pretty; it was a horrible sight."
She said, "I know how the story goes,
But when Jesus touches something, He makes it beautiful."

When He touched the rugged cross
He made it beautiful
He made it meaningful
He made a way
For this lost and dying world
Hopeless and sinful
He said, "I will go"
Oh, what love
When He touched the rugged cross,
He made it beautiful.

Like that cross, I once was nothing to look upon
Wrecked by sin, my life was all wrong
Lost in the darkness, I couldn't find the light
Something in my heart just didn't seem right
Then the preacher man said, "Jesus can save your soul.
Ask Him in your heart; He'll make you whole."

When He touched my broken heart
He made it beautiful
He made it meaningful
He made a way
For this lost and dying soul
Hopeless and sinful
He said, "I will go"
Oh, what love
When He touched my broken,
He made it beautiful.

When He touched the rugged cross,
When He touched my broken heart,
He made it beautiful.



Purchase the album here:  Abishai: 2 Samuel 21:17

No comments:

Post a Comment