Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Embrace of Grace

Phil Cross

I was stranded alone
There on the road
There on my own way
Then, though I was blinded from love
Someone reminded me of
The path to a better way

I see the road, I see the pathway
I know how to run, to overcome,
To finish the race
I have discovered, uncovered the answer
I found my place
Here in the embrace of grace

Now, I'm never alone
Through faith in the One
Whose home is my homeland
Now burdens of life disappear
I face it all without fear
Holding His righteous hand

I see the road, I see the pathway
I know how to run, to overcome,
To finish the race
I have discovered, uncovered the answer
I found my place
Here in the embrace of grace



Purchase the song here: The Embrace Of Grace
Purchase the album here: Forever Changed

No comments:

Post a Comment