Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SWEET PEACE

When the storms are raging around me,
When the clouds seem black as the night
Then I feel His presence surround me,
And I know everything is all right.

He gives me sweet peace when I'm down in the valley,
Beside still water He leads me.
He restoreth my soul, my cup runneth over,
The kind Shepherd leads to pastures of green,
And there He gives me sweet peace.

He gives me peace beyond understanding,
With goodness and mercy I'm blessed,
With His presence, there's joy everlasting,
With His love, my soul is at rest

He gives me sweet peace when I'm down in the valley,
Beside still water He leads me.
He restoreth my soul, my cup runneth over,
The kind Shepherd leads to pastures of green,
And there He gives me sweet peace.

Peace, peace, wonderful peace,
Coming down from the Father above,
He restoreth my soul, my cup runneth over,
The kind Shepherd leads to pastures of green,
And there He gives me sweet peace.
Wonderful peace.



Purchase the song here:
Purchase the album here:

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Dana,

    The Lord awoke me early and wanted to talk. During our meeting He led me to your site.

    Yes—To green pastures of His Sweet Peace! What a Christmas gift!

    Love, Prayers and Blessings,

    Preacher Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Preacher Bill, for stopping by and for your wonderful gift of kind words to me. I pray you will enjoy the site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful song wanted to share a link to my pastor singing this just before service this Last Sunday. I was looking for the lyrics and found this website.What a blessing!
    Audio podcast - http://lakemoore.podomatic.com/entry/2013-09-08T21_29_24-07_0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant edit - bad link above! i will try this again for previous post have a blessed day!
    http://lakemoore.podomatic.com

    ReplyDelete