Monday, May 11, 2015

IF YOU NEVER TELL ME WHY

Author Unknown

Lord, I know enough about you
To know I never need to doubt you
But I'm walking through this valley once again.
Now my soul is deeply troubled
I question why You let me struggle
Some things are just too hard to understand.

I get weary while I'm waiting
Wondering why You're hesitating.
How I wish Your greater plan was plain to see.
But if I'm not to know the meaning,
I will simply keep on leaning
On the everlasting arms that carry me.

Lord, I'll always have questions
That won't always be answered
But I'll learn to trust You more as time goes by.
I know this trial is for a season
And I believe it's for a reason
Even if you never tell my why.

Lord, my restless heart is open
Even though You haven't spoken
The words that would explain this mystery
I'll keep listening through the silence
'Cause sometimes when it's quiet,
You choose to do Your deepest work in me.

Lord, I'll always have questions
That won't always be answered
But I'll learn to trust You more as time goes by.
I know this trial is for a season
And I believe it's for a reason
Even if you never tell my why.



Purchase the song here: If You Never Tell Me Why
Purchase the album here: The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment