Friday, May 22, 2015

I WILL BE PRAYING

Author Unknown

Hello, my friend, is it alright
I just dropped in to talk awhile?
Lately, you've been heavy on my heart.
I know that life has been unkind
And you can't count the times you've cried,
I just want you to know
You are not alone.

I will be praying on my knees
I will be praying God will give you strength
These temporary trials won't last for long.
So I will be praying with you
Until they're gone.

If a single fervent prayer tonight
Puts a thousand angels into flight,
Really that's a miracle for sure.
But when I add my prayer to yours
Ten thousand angels start to soar
They reach to where you are
And it's all with all my heart

That I will be praying on my knees
I will be praying God will give you strength
These temporary trials won't last for long.
So I will be praying with you
Until they're gone.

I will ask that your answer be given
I will seek that you will find
I will knock till the door will be opened
And until that time. . .

I will be praying on my knees
I will be praying God will give you strength
These temporary trials won't last for long.
So I will be praying with you
Until they're gone.



Purchase the song here: I Will Be Praying
Purchase the album here: Nothing but Love

No comments:

Post a Comment