Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I AM BLESSED

Matt Rankin

I was a sinner simply existing in this world
Until one day Lord Jesus came and spoke to me his word.
Now I admit I had to submit to his spirit’s call.
Then he touched my soul and made me whole when I gave him my all.

Well, I know he saved me
When I called on his name that blessed hour
And I know he changed me and he made me new
When I felt his saving power.
Now I’m still living a life of sacrifice and I know he’ll see me through 
I must confess, I am blessed.

It’s been many years since I’ve shed those tears
Down at an altar of prayer that day.
But I’m just as excited that the Lord delighted
In making this sinner saved.
As a matter of fact the day I asked to put his saving grace on me
I got something new; now heaven’s in view
And I’ll live with him eternally.

Well, I know he saved me
When I called on his name that blessed hour
And I know he changed me and he made me new
When I felt his saving power.
Now I’m still living a life of sacrifice and I know he’ll see me through
I must confess, I am blessed.



Purchase the song here: I Am Blessed
Purchase the album here: Truly Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment