Thursday, May 14, 2015

EVERY DAY IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN

Sheri LaFontaine and Daryl K. Williams

Great is His faithfulness
Mighty are His ways
Day by day I marvel
As I stand back and survey
Everything I needed
He’s there to provide
Joy returns each morning
Right before my eyes

Everyday it starts all over again
New mercy with the dawn
His faithfulness goes on
And gone is all the guilt, the worry of sin
It’s all been washed away
Everyday it starts all over again

Standing on His promises
Trusting in His Grace
Morning by Morning
I find a resting place
He’s the God of my salvation
The Lord of my life
His love has no limit
No boundary of time

Everyday it starts all over again
New mercy with the dawn
His faithfulness goes on
And gone is all the guilt, the worry of sin
It’s all been washed away
Everyday it starts all over again




Purchase the song here: Everyday It Starts All Over Again
Purchase the album here: Breakin' Chains
Purchase the soundtrack here:  Every Day It Starts All Over Again
Purchase the sheet music here:  Every Day It Starts All Over Again

No comments:

Post a Comment