Friday, April 24, 2015

IT IS WELL

Sonya Isaacs and Rebecca Isaacs Bowman

There lived a man and a woman
In a town called Shunem
They made a home for Elisha
And found favor in his eyes
So God sent them a miracle,
The only thing they longed for
Within the year they would hold a son
As Elisha prophesied

One day they ran from the field,
Brought the child to his mother
She held his head there on her knee
Until he died at noon that day
She didn't tell anyone,
She ran straight to the man of God
And if anybody asked her
She replied while on her way. . .

It is well! It is well!
There is peace in my despair
Knowing God will hear my prayer
And I will cling
To the promise that He brings
Even death will have no sting,
No power in hell
In His presence I will dwell
Where it is well.

Elisha stood by the bedside
Where she laid her boy when he died
He prayed a prayer upon him
And he breathed new life again
Friend, God doesn't ever change
And if you'll have that woman's faith
He'll send you your miracle
And until then you can say. . .

It is well! It is well!
There is peace in my despair
Knowing God will hear my prayer
And I will cling
To the promise that He brings
Even death will have no sting,
No power in hell
In His presence I will dwell
Where it is well.




Purchase the song here: It Is Well (Elisha's Song)
Purchase the album here: Eye Of The Storm
Purchase the soundtrack here: It Is Well (Elisha's Song) (Made Popular By The Isaacs) [Performance Track]

No comments:

Post a Comment