Monday, March 23, 2015

HE'LL BE THERE

Mark D.R. Dibler

When I think of how You came
In a manger far, far away
And how You took my place
And that You bore my shame
Now when I call upon Your name

You are there
Yes, You are there
Even when the storms of life are raging
You are there
Even when I feel like giving up
You are there

Listen to this rhyme
This could be your last time
To get on your knees and pray
And then you will hear Him say,

I'll be there
Yes, I'll be there
Even when the storms of life are raging
I'll be there
Even when you feel like giving up
I'll be there

Now if you never have any problems
This song is not for you
But if you have a struggle every once in a while
Then you can go on with a smile

'Cause He'll be there
Yes, He'll be there
Even when the storms of life are raging
He'll be there
Even when you feel like giving up
Even when you've had enough
Even when life seems so tough
He'll be there



Purchase the album here: Keep On

No comments:

Post a Comment