Tuesday, March 10, 2015

GIVE ME THE MOUNTAIN

Ann Ballard

So many roads on my journey; I never know what lies ahead,
Many times I stumble; that's when I feel my Father's hand
And when I come to a mountain, He says, "Child, I've made you strong.
You can take this mountain. We'll climb together; it won't take long."

Give me that mountain; I'm not afraid to climb
He will guide my footsteps and be my safety line
So every day of my journey, this will be my cry
I can take this mountain, for He'll be with me every time.

I'm not alone on my journey; I know that others walk this road
Valleys lie before you; these are only stepping stones
And when you come to that mountain, His love will keep you strong
You can take that mountain. You'll climb together; it won't take long.

Give me that mountain; I'm not afraid to climb
He will guide my footsteps and be my safety line
So every day of my journey, this will be my cry
I can take this mountain, for He'll be with me every time.



Purchase the song here: Give Me The Mountain
Purchase the album here: Give Me That Mountain

No comments:

Post a Comment