Monday, March 9, 2015

ALL THE WAY

Rodney Griffin

God searched for a limit to His love
What should He keep and what would He give up?
To pay sin's awful price for such a worthless one as I
To rescue me just how far would He go?

All the way, He came all the way for me
All the way from Heaven's throne to Calvary
Leaving me just one little step to take
If I believe, then He will take me all the way

I think about that city He's prepared
When I arrive I'll know who placed me there
For my efforts fall so short of the glory of the Lord
He knew they would, so He came all the way

All the way, He came all the way for me
All the way from Heaven's throne to Calvary
Leaving me just one little step to take
If I believe, then He will take me



Purchase the song here: All The Way
Purchase the album here: When I See The Cross
Purchase the sheet music here:  All the Way

No comments:

Post a Comment