Thursday, February 12, 2015

OH MY

Mark Bishop

My soul was lost, just as lost as could be
As wrapped up in myself as a kite in a tree
Jesus reached down…turned my night into day
I don’t know how to put it…I don’t know what to say, but

 Oh my…(My soul is lighter) Oh my…(My days are brighter)
Since Jesus came into my life
Oh my…(I’m a believer) Oh my…(My days are sweeter)
And all I can say is "oh my!"

No one could count all the tears she had cried
When she came to the well she was thirsty inside
Jesus said, "My water is everlasting."
I don’t know all she said, but her heart had to sing

Oh my…(My soul is lighter) Oh my…(My days are brighter)
Since Jesus came into my life
Oh my…(I’m a believer) Oh my…(My days are sweeter)
And all I can say is "oh my!"

My, oh my, oh my
My Lord is wonderful in so many ways
He blesses all my days
I’m just at a loss. I don’t know what to say

 Oh my…(My soul is lighter) Oh my…(My days are brighter)
Since Jesus came into my life
Oh my…(I’m a believer) Oh my…(My days are sweeter)
And all I can say is "oh my!"

For God – so loved – the world – that He gave
His only Son that I could be saved
I’m gonna sing, wherever I go
I want the whole wide world to know
That He loves you
Yes He loves you



Purchase the song here: Oh My
Purchase the album here: I Can Rejoice

No comments:

Post a Comment