Friday, September 13, 2013

IT'S BEEN WORTH EVERY MILE

Dean Shook

There've been many trials I've faced,
Since I started in this race.
There've been times it seemed
No hope was in sight.
There've been times that valleys
Seemed so long, dark and cold.
But my LORD has been there every step of the way.

It's been worth every mile
It's been worth every trial
It's been worth every valley that we've crossed
It's been worth everything that we've faced in His dear name
And it'll be worth it all when we see His face.

There've been many prayers I've prayed
That it seemed He did not hear
Many times it seemed
The answer would never come.
Many times I've grown weary
And forgotten the prayers I've prayed.
But my Lord remembers
And answers every one.

It's been worth every mile
It's been worth every trial
It's been worth every valley that we've crossed
It's been worth everything that we've faced in His dear name
And it'll be worth it all when we see His face. 

There've been many friends I've had
Since I started on this way;
Who have said, "I'll go with you all the way."
But they've turned and they're gone,
Leaving me standing all alone.
But my LORD has been my friend all the way.

It's been worth every mile
It's been worth every trial
It's been worth every valley that we've crossed
It's been worth everything that we've faced in His dear name
And it'll be worth it all when we see His face. 


No comments:

Post a Comment