Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

FORGIVENESS

Ed Miller and Toni Jolene Clay

For sin that made my Savior bleed,
I hang my head in shame;
Yet for the cleansing that I need,
That precious blood I claim.

The stripes by which my Savior bled
Bring healing, this I know;
The blood that stained His garments red
Wash mine as white as snow,
Wash mine as white as snow.

The harvest of the sin I'd sown,
He reaped at Calvary;
Then sowed a field of His own,
And willed it all to me.

The stripes by which my Savior bled
Bring healing, this I know;
The blood that stained His garments red
Wash mine as white as snow,
Wash mine as white as snow.

The sun could sooner cease to shine,
Keep to itself its rays;
Than can this thankful heart of mine
From bursting forth in praise.

The stripes by which my Savior bled
Bring healing, this I know;
The blood that stained His garments red
Wash mine as white as snow,
Wash mine as white as snow.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting this song...I wrote it with Ed Miller, and loved hearing Roger sing it.
    Grace to you!
    Toni Jolene Clay

    ReplyDelete