Tuesday, October 2, 2012

JOY IN THE JOURNEY

Shauna Hord

So many highways and biways
That would lead me astray
But my mind's made up, I'll not give up
Gonna keep on the narrow way
I'll serve the Savior forever
And I'll make his praises known
For there is joy in this journey
To my Heavenly home.

There is joy in the journey
For the Lord is on our side
Joy in the journey
I've got Heaven on my mind
Now this road I travel
Will lead me safely on
There is joy in the journey
To my Heavenly home

I'm glad that Jesus leads us
And His Spirit is our guide
And it won't be long till we're singing songs
Over on the other side
No looking behind me, for I see
What is waiting down the road
There is joy in the journey
And I'll soon be going home

There is joy in the journey
For the Lord is on our side
Joy in the journey
I've got Heaven on my mind
Now this road I travel
Will lead me safely on
There is joy in the journey
To my Heavenly home


(Sorry, no audio clip available)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome song, so true, there's joy on the straight and narrow!!!

    ReplyDelete