Thursday, October 11, 2012

HE'S SENDING MIRACLES

Sandy Knight

MY DEAR LORD, I HAVE A NEED
IN MY HEART TODAY, YOU SEE
I NEED A MIRACLE. I NEED YOUR TOUCH
I HAVE NO OTHER FRIEND TO CALL ON
SO LORD, HEAR ME ONCE AGAIN
I NEED A MIRACLE FROM THINE ALMIGHTY HAND

HE’S SENDING MIRACLES DOWN MY WAY
HE’S SENDING BLESSINGS AND ANSWERS
ALONG TO GUIDE MY WAY
SO IF I CAN JUST BELIEVE
AND IF I CAN ONLY RECEIVE
I’LL GET A MIRACLE SENT DOWN TO ME

AND WHEN I FEEL THE END IS NEAR
I FEEL THE GRASP OF DOUBT AND FEAR
SEND ME A MIRACLE. SEND YOUR TOUCH
FOR THERE’S SUCH POWER IN YOUR HAND, LORD
AND JUST A TOUCH WILL DO
I NEED A MIRACLE TO TAKE ME THROUGH

HE’S SENDING MIRACLES DOWN MY WAY
HE’S SENDING BLESSINGS AND ANSWERS
ALONG TO GUIDE MY WAY
SO IF I CAN JUST BELIEVE
AND IF I CAN ONLY RECEIVE
I’LL GET A MIRACLE SENT DOWN TO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment