Monday, October 22, 2012

HE CALLED ME OUT

Mark Mathes

I'll never forget that wonderful day
When Jesus saved my soul,
I knelt down at an old-fashioned altar,
Oh, how the glory did roll!
I went to Him on bended knee
And left there with a shout,
I'll never forget that wonderful day
When Jesus called me out.

He called me out and I answered, "Savior!"
He spoke my name and I answered, "Lord!"
He filled my cup with an everlasting water;
I'll never forget that wonderful day 

When Jesus called me out.

They tell me the moment I prayed thru,
The angels marched around,
They lifted their wings and sang a glad song:
"A lost soul has been found!"
My name was written in the Book,
And it shall never fade.
I'll never forget that wonderful day,
The day that I was saved.

He called me out and I answered, "Savior!"
He spoke my name and I answered, "Lord!"
He filled my cup with an everlasting water;
I'll never forget that wonderful day 

When Jesus called me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment