Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

BEAUTIFUL VALLEY

Marcia Henry

In this beautiful valley that He's put me in,
I'm learning to trust and draw strength from Him.
I'll not despise the lessons He gives,
For in this beautiful valley, I'm learning to live.

The shadows around me can't hide the Son,
Or hold back the dawning of a new day to come.
Walking beside me is Jesus, God's Son
And He'll ever be with me 'til the testing is done.

In this beautiful valley that He's put me in,
I'm learning to trust and draw strength from Him.
I'll not despise the lessons He gives,
For in this beautiful valley, I'm learning to live.

When there's a lesson for learning, He'll take you aside,
To walk in the valley close by your side.
Upon the mountain, sweet blessing He gives,
But down in the valley is where we learn to live.

In this beautiful valley that He's put me in,
I'm learning to trust and draw strength from Him.
I'll not despise the lessons He gives,
For in this beautiful valley, I'm learning to live.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a copyright date for "Beautiful Valley" by Marcia Henry? Nate

    ReplyDelete