Thursday, August 30, 2012

WHEN HE SAID, "LIVE"

Hannah Smith

When I was wounded lying on the ground
With the blood of my transgressions
No hope of ever being found
The Lord passed by, saw me about to die
With compassion in his voice
He spoke and I had to rise

When He said live, I had to breathe
When He said dance, I felt heaven's melody
When He said sing, I heard redemption song
And He gave me the faith to carry on
When He said live

When you were dying, lying all alone
Beaten and battered from a harsh and cruel world
The Lord passed by with love in his eyes
He had mercy and forgiveness
And His Word couldn't be denied.

When He says live, you have to breathe
When He says dance, you feel heaven's melody
When He says sing, you hear redemption song
And He gives you the faith to carry on
When He says live

Oh..My soul cried out for life and a Saviour
Yeah... He found me and saved me with just one word

When He said live, I had to breathe
When He said dance, I felt heaven's melody
When He said sing, I heard redemption song
And He gave me the faith to carry on
When He said live

No comments:

Post a Comment