Monday, July 16, 2012

JESUS HOLDS YOUR HAND

David Ponder, Michael Sykes, Suzanne Jennings

God allows the darkness to heal up the mind,
Death stood at my doorstep,
Fear had left me blind;
I couldn't see my future,
'Cause night was everywhere,
I called unto the heavens,
"Is anybody there?"

Suddenly I felt it, warmth just like the sun,
Moving through my fingers,
The healing had begun;
Oh, the loving hand of Jesus
Was holding on to me,
I learned the priceless lesson
That He taught me tenderly.

Oh, Jesus holds your hand,
He takes you through the valleys
Into His promised land;
I'm living proof that Jesus cares,
He made me understand,
That life is here today
And gone tomorrow,
But Jesus holds your hand.

 If you're in the middle
Of danger dark and deep,
The clouds on your horizon
Make you want to weep;
Oh, without His cast of shadow
And all you know is true,
Risk your heart to Jesus
'Cause He is holding you.

Oh, Jesus holds your hand,
He takes you through the valleys
Into His promised land;
I'm living proof that Jesus cares,
He made me understand,
That life is here today and gone tomorrow:
But Jesus holds your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment