Friday, July 6, 2012

THE GIFT OF SALVATION

 Rodney Griffin

I've received the gift of salvation
Now I see my purpose for livin'
Very soon I'll leave, and I'll be going to Heaven
I've received the gift, and the King is living in me.

No special gift of wealth or talent could I bring
A simple sinner man was I
So when I got my invitation from the Kind
I cried, "Lord, do not pass me by."

I've received the gift of salvation
Now I see my purpose for livin'
Very soon I'll leave, and I'll be going to Heaven
I've received the gift, and the King is living in me.

No way for me to earn the favor of the King
He is so holy and divine
But when He sees me through the blood He shed for me
A pure and righteous man am I

I've received the gift of salvation
Now I see my purpose for livin'
Very soon I'll leave, and I'll be going to Heaven
I've received the gift, and the King is living in me.

(Sorry, no video available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment