Friday, June 15, 2012

I TURN TO YOU

Chris Eaton and Todd Smith

When I'm far away from home
And the cold wind starts to blow
When I'm empty and alone
I turn to you

When there's hardness in my heart
And I can't see the truth
And I'm wandering in the dark
I turn to you

And here in your holy presence
It's all that I can do
I turn to you, Jesus
I turn to you, Lord
What else can I do, Jesus?
I turn to you

For the faith to move ahead
And to let go of the past
And to see me as you do
I turn to you

And here in your holy presence
It's all that I can do
I turn to you, Jesus
I turn to you, Lord
What else can I do, Jesus?
I turn to you

You alone are worthy
The one and only God
The Ruler of the Nations
Father of my heart

I turn to you, Jesus
I turn to you, Lord
What else can I do, Jesus?
I turn to you

4 comments:

  1. moving says it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love jesus !!! so great how he touches us with his amazing strength and knowledge of each one of our lives <3
    thank you lord for you son and amazing grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song really touches me. Theres not a time that I hear it that Im not in tears. Father God, I thank You so much for giving us Your only Son. Jesus, You are everything to me, I have been going through some dark and difficult times but You are faithful and You have been with me through it all. I love You so very, very much.

    ReplyDelete