Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MY ANCHOR OF HOPE

Rodney Griffin

I was tossed by the billows on life's troubled sea
Without an anchor, there was no hope for me
Forever drifting, forever lost
Till a new hope was offered on an old, rugged cross

I cast my Anchor of hope into the sea of grace
I am moved by sin's waters no more
And I'll keep trusting in Him until I see His face
For He is my Anchor of hope
Yes, Jesus is my Anchor of hope

Without my Anchor, I'm like all the rest
Adrift on the water, a failure at best
But since I trusted in His power to save
The winds may be blowing, but I'm here to stay

I cast my Anchor of hope into the sea of grace
I am moved by sin's waters no more
And I'll keep trusting in Him until I see His face
For He is my Anchor of hope
Yes, Jesus is my Anchor of hope

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song my anchor of hope means a lot to me as Christ is my anchor of hope. I came across this on Pandora radio. You know if we lose our anchor we would be drifting in the storm without a cover. I lost someone close this afternoon I can't express enough how much this song means to me

    ReplyDelete