Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'M SURE

Allen Way

It’s not a question of whether He’s out there.
It’s not a matter of if He’s coming back one day.
It’s not an issue of Him being faithful.
Some things are just understood, yeah.

There’s no dilemma here, He’ll do what he promised.
There’s no doubt about it, He’s gonna take care of me.
I don’t know how He does it
But he’s working everything together for good, for my good.

I’m sure, so sure,
I am absolutely, positively certain of the fact
That I’m sure, so sure.
His love is not an illusion
It’s a forgone conclusion, I’m sure.

There’s no denying that life can be crazy
But I don’t have to know just what tomorrow may bring.
So what if circumstances feel like they’re out of control.
They’re no match for His grace.

I’m sure, so sure,
I am absolutely, positively certain of the fact
That I’m sure, so sure.
His love is not an illusion
It’s a forgone conclusion, I’m sure.

There’s nothing, no nothing,
Nothing that can change the truth.
He’s faithful, He’s so faithful
And He’ll do what He says He will do.

I’m sure, so sure,
I am absolutely, positively certain of the fact
That I’m sure, so sure.
His love is not an illusion
It’s a forgone conclusion, I’m sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment