Thursday, February 16, 2012

HOW CAN I FEAR?

 Ron Hamilton

When shadows fall and the night covers all
There are things that my eyes cannot see.
 I never fear, for the Savior is near.
My LORD abides with me!

How can I fear? Jesus is near!
He ever watches over me!
Worries all cease; He gives me peace.
How can I fear with Jesus?

When I’m alone and I face the unknown
And I fear what the future may be,
I can depend on the strength of my Friend!
He walks along with me.

 How can I fear? Jesus is near!
He ever watches over me!
Worries all cease; He gives me peace.
How can I fear with Jesus?

 Jesus is King! He controls everything!
He is with me each night and each day.
I trust my soul to the Savior’s control;
He drives all fear away!

 How can I fear? Jesus is near!
He ever watches over me!
Worries all cease; He gives me peace.
How can I fear with Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment