Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DON'T LET THE SANDALS FOOL YOU

Rodney Griffin

She wrapped Him up in swaddling clothes
Laid Him in a manger
Picked Him up and held Him close
Kept Him free from danger
She knew she had to let Him go to face the world someday
As the scoffers gathered round Him, I thought I heard her say

Don’t let the sandals fool ya, brother
This Man is holy God
I tell you He is like no other
He's walked where angels trod
You say He’s only Joseph’s son
I tell you He’s the Holy One
He’s Heaven's Hallelujah; don’t let the sandals fool ya
This man (from Galilee) is holy God

He could tell about the darkness of space
Tthe day before creation
How he sea the stars in place
Above earth’s gravitation
Then what He did the seventh day when all his work was through
He, the Alpha and Omega, came down to me and you

Don’t let the sandals fool ya, brother
This Man is holy God

I tell you He is like no other
He's walked where angels trod

You say He’s only Joseph’s son
I tell you He’s the Holy One
He’s Heaven's Hallelujah; don’t let the sandals fool ya
This man (from Galilee) is holy God


1 comment:

  1. Love the words and music- but especially the One it is about. But this one has terrible acoustics or something couldn't understand many of the words.

    ReplyDelete