Monday, November 14, 2011

WITHOUT A VALLEY

Rodney Griffin

I've been walking through a valley
It was dark, and it was drear 

Yet in the middle of my sorrow
I heard Jesus say, "Child, I'm still here"

But without a valley
How would I ever know
That His strong and gentle hand

Would never let me go
How would I know for sure
That I'm secure and safe wherever I go
Without a valley
How would I know

So I thank you, Lord, for each trial
How You're teaching me Your perfect love
For You have shown that I can still have joy inside
Even though the road seems long and rough


But without a valley
How would I ever know
That His strong and gentle hand

Would never let me go
How would I know for sure
That I'm secure and safe wherever I go
Without a valley
How would I know

5 comments:

  1. I really like this song is there any way I could get the music for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there any way I could get music for this song I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sheet music for this song can be found here: http://greatervisionmusic.pairsite.com/sheetmusic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor way of "advertising" blogger Dana Rongione. She fails to mention anything about costing money and it's expensive to get the sheet music per song from the website she listed. She listed it as if she was being kind and helpful. It was a setup. Look who made this page the lyrics are on. Same person. Liar cheater etc in disguise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tony, Wow! What a comment! To be honest, I almost deleted it, but you're entitled to speak your opinion. Now, know the facts. First off, I make NOTHING off of the sheet music that I linked to. Secondly, I did offer the link out of kindness, but it's completely up to others whether or not they choose to purchase. Thirdly, I am not in the business of advertising. I am in a ministry of sharing the good news of Christ, and one way I do that is through sharing good music through this blog. It doesn't cost anyone anything to read through hundreds of wonderful gospel and Christian songs. If they want to know where to find the music for their own collections, I assist when I can. I'm sorry that you see that as my lying and cheating others, but it sounds to me like you're the one with the problem, not me. If you have anything else to accuse me of, you are welcome to contact me through the contact button at the top of the page, but please know that any other hateful comments from you will be deleted before they are published. I am not trying to be mean, but this blog is designed to reach out to the lost and edify the saints, and I won't allow it to become a site for mud-slinging. I hope I have helped you to understand my ministry better.

    ReplyDelete