Thursday, September 22, 2011

HOLD ME, LORD

 Stephanie Brown

Sometimes, I just bow my head and cry
And there are times I feel I'm on a mountain high
When Satan comes to me, and I feel so all alone
I know that You are with me to help me be strong.

Hold me, Lord, when the storms of life are raging
Keep me in the hollow of Your hand
Touch me, Lord, when the storm clouds roll into my life
Just hold me, Lord, and everything will be alright

Resting in Your arms I know I'm safe from all harm
And when I cannot stand, I hold Your nail-scarred hand
When Satan comes to tempt me with the world and all its charms
I don't have to worry because I'm resting in Your arms

Hold me, Lord, when the storms of life are raging
Keep me in the hollow of Your hand
Touch me, Lord, when the storm clouds roll into my life
Just hold me, Lord, and everything will be alright

No comments:

Post a Comment