Thursday, June 23, 2011

IN THE SAVIOR'S HAND

Tracy Jones & Ricky Atkinson

Today I face a mountain, oh so high
And I do not know what’s waiting on the other side
But I know enough to know - He’ll see me through again
I’m glad to know, it’s in the Savior’s hand

There will be grace, grace to make it through this trial
There will be strength, strength to walk another mile
There will be hope when I’ve done all I can
I’m glad to know it’s in the Savior’s hand

Those hands have seen me through my darkest days
They have dried my tears and helped to guide me on my way
So I know He’ll safely see me through the fire again
I’m glad to know it’s in the Savior’s hands

There will be grace, grace to make it through this trial
There will be strength, strength to walk another mile
There will be hope when I’ve done all I can
I’m glad to know it’s in the Savior’s hand

Those hands that hold the universe
Will hold me now
And the hands that calm the stormy sea
Will calm my storm somehow

There will be grace, grace to make it through this trial
There will be strength, strength to walk another mile
There will be hope when I’ve done all I can
I’m glad to know it’s in the Savior’s hand

6 comments:

  1. Sure wish I knew where to get the accompaniment track to this song. I've tried several places and can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can hear it song on U-TUBE.just google In The Saviors Hand I did ,It is beautiful.hope this helps.

      Delete
    2. you can find it on U-TUBE .It is beautiful.

      Delete
  2. I wish I could help you, but I don't know where to find it either. My best advice would be to contact Ricky Atkinson at his website (www.rickyatkinson.com)and ask him for more information about soundtracks, sheet music, etc. If anyone could help, he could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting. i needed this song

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard this at a gospel sing last night and it made me cry. It is just so beautiful. I can not seem to find it actually being sung like I heard last night.

    ReplyDelete