Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOREVER AND EVER I DO

Today's post is dedicated to my precious husband of 14 years. Happy anniversary, Jason!

Becky Matthews

I always dreamed I'd have someone like you
Who would love me just the way you do
And this feeling that we share
I know God has placed there
Because I know our love is true

So till death do we part,
I'll give you my heart
And as long as I have breath, I will whisper
That as long as there is you,
I'll be faithful and true
Forever and ever I do

If I could love you a hundred years and more
This feeling would be stronger than before
Because each day that we go
Our love seems to grow
And what a joy it is to know

So till death do we part,
I'll give you my heart
And as long as I have breath, I will whisper
That as long as there is you,
I'll be faithful and true
Forever and ever I do

6 comments:

  1. How do I get this song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song was written and recorded by the Rochester Family and can be purchased on their website at www.therochesterfamily.com. The song is on the album "In His Time."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a way to get the sheet music for this song?

    ReplyDelete
  4. John, I'm not sure if the Rochesters have sheet music for this song or not, but you could certainly contact them at their website and find out. I'm sure they'd be happy to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can get it off youtube I need to find to chord pattern to the song

    ReplyDelete