Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Monday, March 7, 2011

SOMEBODY TOUCHED THE LORD

Sandy Knight

My soul was sick and dying
Bound in sin and shame
Somebody called upon the Lord
And soon sweet redemption came
Somebody held me up to God
When I was feeling down
And I so glad somebody prayed
So I can sing it now

Somebody got another prayer through
Somebody touched the Lord
Somebody just touched heaven
For another need once more
Somebody prayed until the spirit came
Somebody called on Jesus name
Somebody knocked upon Heaven's door
Somebody touched the Lord

Now when I needed healing
And felt too low to pray
Somebody interceded
And soon my healing came
Now help me, Lord, to pray for those
Who stand in need of prayer
And let it be said, yes once more
Somebody touched the Lord

Somebody got another prayer through
Somebody touched the Lord
Somebody just touched heaven
For another need once more
Somebody prayed until the spirit came
Somebody called on Jesus name
Somebody knocked upon Heaven's door
Somebody touched the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment