Friday, January 28, 2011

I BELIEVE GOD

Marty Funderburke & Steve Marshall

Some place their trust in the wisdom of another
Some search for light in the dark
But like a child I have come with simple faith
In the only One who can change my heart...

I believe God
I believe His Word is true.
For I have seen what He can do
When I call upon His name
I believe God,
So let the world say what they will
I will choose to serve Him still
Knowing He will never change
I believe God.

Some say this life is the only thing that matters
Some say we live then we die.
But I'm convinced that eternity awaits
So with every breath, I will testify....

I believe God
I believe His Word is true.
For I have seen what He can do
When I call upon His name....
I believe God,
So let the world say what they will
I will choose to serve Him still
Knowing He will never change
I believe God.

God so loved this world
He gave His only Son to die
And that's why....

I believe God
I believe His Word is true.
For I have seen what He can do
When I call upon His name....
I believe God,
So let the world say what they will
I will choose to serve Him still
Knowing He will never change
I believe God.

No comments:

Post a Comment