Friday, January 14, 2011

HE'S TAKING CARE OF ME

Sonya Isaacs Surrett, Rebecca Isaacs Bowman, & Tim Surrett

WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING
AND SAW A BRAND NEW DAY
I COULD FEEL THE WARMTH OF THE LORD
SHINING MY WAY
ALTHOUGH CLOUDS OF DARKNESS
HOVER OVER ME
I WILL RISE ABOVE EACH STORM,
LIKE AN EAGLE I'LL BE FREE

'CAUSE, HE'S TAKING CARE OF ME
IN WAYS THAT I CANNOT SEE,
HE'S WORKIN' IT FOR MY GOOD
JUST LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD
AND HE'S TAKIN' CARE OF ME

NOW I WILL NOT BE TROUBLED
I WILL TRUST IN WHAT HE SAID
THERE'S NO NEED TO BE DISCOURAGED
FOR HE CAN SEE AHEAD
IF HE WATCHES O'ER THE SPARROW
AND HE CLOTHES THE EARTH AND GROUND
HOW MUCH MORE HE LOVES ME
WHAT A COMFORT I HAVE FOUND

FOR HE'S TAKING CARE OF ME
IN WAYS THAT I CANNOT SEE,
HE'S WORKIN' IT FOR MY GOOD
JUST LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD
AND HE'S TAKIN' CARE OF ME

IF HE DELIVERED DANIEL
FROM THE LION'S DEN
AND PARTED THE BIG RED SEA
AND DESTROYED PHARAOH'S MEN
IF HE CAN SPEAK TO A LAME MAN
AND SAY, "RISE UP AND WALK"
DON'T YOU THINK THAT OUR GOD CAN DO IT AGAIN?

OH, HE'S TAKING CARE OF ME
IN WAYS THAT I CANNOT SEE,
HE'S WORKIN' IT FOR MY GOOD
JUST LIKE HE SAID HE WOULD
AND HE'S TAKIN' CARE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment