Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I JUST CAME TO TALK WITH YOU, LORD

Dottie Rambo

I didn't come here to ask You for anything
I just came to talk with You, Lord
You've answered a million prayers or more,
That I forgot to thank You for
I just came to talk with You Lord.

Maybe tomorrow there'll be trouble and sorrow
And a thousand teardrops may fall
But until I face tomorrow's task
I have no special favor to ask
I just came to talk with You, Lord

How many times, Lord
Have troubles brought me down to my knees
Oh, but I just came to talk with You Lord
You see, I have no selfish motive in mind
I just want to thank You for all the other times
I just came to talk with You Lord

Maybe tomorrow there'll be trouble and sorrow
And a thousand teardrops may fall
But until I face tomorrow's task
I have no special favor to ask
I just came to talk with You, Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment