Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. - Ephesians 5:19

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ALL ALONG

Rebecca J. Peck & Mark Lanier

Time just drifts away as I look back on the years
Of memories of happiness and bitter tears
Through it all there is a common thread
That cannot be ignored
You were there
Teaching me to be your servant, Lord

All along Your hand has been guiding me
Shaping my life to be a beautiful song
All along You've led me through
Things that you knew would make me strong
Your love has been there all along

Every joy and pain had a reason of its own
And now I realize I was not alone
The changing seasons of my life
Were not left up to chance
Lord, I know You were working
To fulfill your plan

All along Your hand has been guiding me
Shaping my life to be a beautiful song
All along You've led me through
Things that you knew would make me strong
Your love has been there all along

Tomorrow when I turn around
And look back at today
I will understand Your purpose
And my thankful heart will say

All along Your hand has been guiding me
Shaping my life to be a beautiful song
All along You've led me through
Things that you knew would make me strong
Your love has been there all along



2 comments:

  1. Can you find chords for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also searching for the chords

    ReplyDelete