Friday, April 16, 2010

FOR ALL THE DAYS THAT END IN "WHY?"

Author Unknown

How am I gonna make it and go on for heaven’s sake
I don’t think I can take it; my heart’s about to break
I wonder if he’ll be coming home; I wonder if she’s okay
Maybe the sun will shine again and chase all the rain away
I know there’s an answer to the questions of this life
We must be reminded; we must recognize

God is there through every hello and goodbye
God is there when I don’t even have the will to try
God is there; God is there
For all the days that end in why
For all the days that end in why

Why did she leave so early, and why doesn’t he understand
Why am I taken for granted; I’m doing the best I can
When will the pay get better; when will I make ends meet
When will I ever smile again; where is my life’s retreat
I know there’s an answer to the questions of this life
We must be reminded we must recognize

God is there through every hello and goodbye
God is there when I don’t even have the will to try
God is there; God is there
For all the days that end in why
For all the days that end in why


No comments:

Post a Comment