Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MY COUNSELOR, MY SAVIOR, AND MY FRIEND

Dana Rongione

Sometimes my strength is almost gone
And I feel I can't keep pressing on
That is when I cry, "Lord, I can't win this fight."
He says, "Child, you are not alone."

My God - He's always there
My God - He hears my prayer
He gives me joy down deep within
My God - He knows my name
My God - Always the same
My Counselor, my Savior, and my Friend

Jesus, oh how I love you so
But many times I fail you, this I know
Yet even when I fall, and troubles seem so tall
Your grace and peace and mercy overflow

My God - He's always there
My God - He hears my prayer
He gives me joy down deep within
My God - He knows my name
My God - Always the same
My Counselor, my Savior, and my Friend

(Sorry, no audio or video available.)

No comments:

Post a Comment