Monday, June 11, 2012

I KNOW I'M GOING THERE

Rodney Griffin

Jesus said to his disciples
I will go prepare a place
A land of many mansions
Where we'll spend eternal days
Then he ascended to the land
He promised to prepare
Well, I am so excited
'Cause I know I'm going there

Now you may want to call it heaven
Beautiful country of Canaan
Place where the saints will be livin'
Land so fair, land so fair
Sweet, sweet precious land of Beulah
Home of the holy hallelujah
I'm happy now that I can tell ya
I know I'm going there

I have made my reservation for that city long ago
There at an old time altar
Where the Savior saved my soul
If I should die tomorrow
Or meet him in the air
I know that I am ready
And I know I'm going there

Now you may want to call it heaven
Beautiful country of Canaan
Place where the saints will be livin'
Land so fair, land so fair
Sweet, sweet precious land of Beulah
Home of the holy hallelujah
I'm happy now that I can tell ya
I know I'm going there.


No comments:

Post a Comment