Friday, August 28, 2009

THE KEY

Phil Cross

There is a key, only one key
Unlocking everything. One of a kind.
Put in a place for everyone to see.
There for every "whosoever will" to find.

I can unlock the shackles of sin's prison.
I can open up the very gates of hell.
I can swing wide the doorway up to heaven
All because the key was hung on a nail.

There on the tree they placed the answer
To peace and happiness, to everlasting love.
There on the cross they placed the Savior.
Now the lost below can reach to God above.

I can unlock the shackles of sin's prison,
Even open up the very gates of hell,
I can swing wide the doorway up to heaven
All because the key was hung on a nail.

Christ is the key, the key that frees us.
That's why I'll spend the endless ages praising Jesus!

I can unlock the shackles of sin's prison,
Even open up the very gates of hell,
I can swing wide the doorway up to heaven
All because the key was hung on a nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment